- Opening time: 10.00-12.30, 13.30-18.00
- Telephone: +39 0464 573869
- Price: â‚¬ 2,00
Built following an agreement in the 12th century between Altemanno and the townspeople of Riva del Garda, it was later enlarged by the Della Scala family, the Venetians, and the Bishop Princes of Trento. The Austrians renovated it in 1852. It houses the Civic Museum with archeological, geological and mineralogical exhibits, an art gallery, and collections of weapons, prints and rare books.
Map and direction informations from "RivaMia Hotel Ristorante Pizzeria" to "La Rocca "
Back to Search Page